Monday 27 January 2014

My Year So Far...

A month has almost past now of 2014 and already I feel I have had a rather strange start to the year, full of many highs and lows! It's rather daunting how much can actually happen in the space of a month, in my case, it's rather daunting how many times I can be happy and sad in the space of a month. I've spent such a tiny amount of January with my friends due to Sixth Form however I feel that the time I've actually spent with them has been rather precious in that it's made me not take my friends for granted. Even if I'm just sat having lunch with them at school or just a walk home with them, I never take these moments for granted just because I know one day I won't see them as much as I do now or even at all (now that is a very scary thought).


I've already thought a lot about my future and what I want to do after Sixth Form but I still seem to be within the same never ending hoop of which I can't seem to find the end of. I think I'll always find answering the question of "what do you want to do when you're older?" extremely hard, even when I've found a job because I'll always question my choices. Even now I question my A-Level choices when I feel I'm getting nowhere with them but I have to keep telling myself that the more work and effort I put in with them now, the better I'll feel when they're done because I know that if I've done my best then what else can I do? The thought of University is also a scary thought and of course I also don't have a clue what I want to do! Sometimes it's just good to 'go with the flow' and see where life takes you rather to be panicking about the future. Who knows, the answer may just come along some day and I may just know exactly what I want to do in the future, but for now, I'm happy to keep plodding along and waiting for the time to come!























No comments:

Post a Comment