Monday 5 May 2014

Realisation

So my exams start very shortly and so I thought a very cliché blog post about my favourite chum would help me feel slightly better about it all! I've been friends with Megan since I was around 10 and have been ever since. Over the past 7 and a half years we've come to realise that we're incredibly alike, whether that's because we spend a ridiculous amount of time together or not I'm not so sure, but it's definitely helped us see a lot of things through together. Together we've gone through extreme lows and incredible highs that have made us the pair that we are today (oh how cheesy!!). I feel that we all go through a period where we want things we can't have or we want to do things we can't do that we forget all about what we've had all along and sometimes it's just nice to sit and think about everything you do have: family, friends, pets, bits and bob, all the little things you keep and say you'll look over but never do. I feel that these things make us who we are and keep us on track to finding out more about ourselves that we should know! Hence why I've taken time out to realise what's in front of me, someone who's definitely played a bit role in helping me through all my highs and lows and vice versa. She's been a lovely friend to me all these years and I'm incredibly greatful.
 THANKS MEG! X 






















No comments:

Post a Comment